Annual Subscription 2022
P.R. Thomsen (CH), Treasurer
In accordance with the decision of epi Council C91 on 13 November 2021, the amount for the epi annual subscription has been set at 190 EUR for 2022, if paid within 3 months, and at 240 EUR if paid later.
The annual subscription for epi students was set to be 95 Euro for 2022.
In order to minimize the workload in processing accurately and efficiently subscription payments, and independently of the transmitting way, please note that:
- Each payment should be clearly identified indicating invoice number and full name of the member.
- Unidentifiable payments bear to risk of being rejected.
- Invoices regarding the epi annual subscription 2022 will be sent by email around mid of January 2022.
Every member will receive an invoice, even if a direct debiting mandate from an EPO account has been provided to the epi.
In case of doubt and to avoid double payment, please get in touch with the epi Secretariat, to check whether a direct debiting mandate is valid for you.
The 2022 annual subscription can be settled as follows:
1. Direct Debiting Mandate
- By debiting an EPO deposit account on 25 February 2022
- The form to set up/amend/delete a direct debiting mandate can be found here
- In case a direct debiting mandate is set up wih epi, kindly note the following:
The due annual subscription will be debited automatically from the EPO account on 25 February 2022. Please make sure that the EPO account has sufficient funds at that date. Any new direct debiting mandate or amendment/cancellation of a previous one must be received from the account holder at the epi Secretariat at latest by 15 February 2022. If you have any questions relating to the direct debiting mandate, please get in touch with the epi Secretariat (email@example.com).
2. Bank Transfer
- By bank transfer in Euro (bank charges to be covered by payor)
- Please note that payment should be received on epi’s account by 31 March 2022
If payments are not made prior to 1 April 2022, the annual subscription is increased to an amount of 240 Euro.
|Account holder:||European Patent Institute|
|Bank:||Deutsche Bank AG|
|IBAN:||DE49 7007 0010 0272 5505 00|
The link to the online payment tool can be found our website.
4. Credit Card
- By credit card (Visa or Mastercard only)
- The link to the online payment tool can be found on our website.
For payments with American Express, please use PayPal
In case you plan to withdraw from epi membership, please note that you may avoid the annual subscription 2022 if you submit a request to be deleted from the list before 1 April 2022 with the Legal and Unitary Patent Division of the EPO (see https://www.epo.org/applying/online-services/representatives/deletion.html).